Magic!! A travel-log, a receptical for teaching thoughts, a mode of mass communication, a random-thought-dump, and a whole bunch of Mary, all in one!!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

(スピーディー レーサー...)

And now,

the time that you have all been waiting for,


let me introduce:


スピーディー レーサー



The fast, the furious! It is Speedy Racer!!!













WHA-BAM!!!

She boldly goes where no bike has gone before.
She carries me, and whatever else I want, wherever I want to go, without complaints.
(Well, there might actually be a bit of a squeak in one of her breaks...)
She desperately needs new tires.
She is RED, and that means she's totally cooler than your bike.
She also desperately needs a new back break.
And she's possibly 50 years old.
But she is SO. COOL!

I am doing fine. Speech contests are coming up, so I've been keeping busy at school speech coaching. Makes me glad I've done so much public speaking and performances-- I could really get into this whole speech coach thing. Unfortunately, I've been sick for the past week and a half, so I haven't been able to coach nearly as much as I'd like.

It's getting cold around here! Yaaaay!

1 comment:

  1. Things that are painted red go three times faster than things that are not. True fact.
    (I really hope you're wearing a helmet.)

    It's getting pretty cold over here as well! Fall hit us pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete