Magic!! A travel-log, a receptical for teaching thoughts, a mode of mass communication, a random-thought-dump, and a whole bunch of Mary, all in one!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Typhoooon! :D


Gray sky eyes...

It's been like this for two days, and probably will be like this tomorrow. The rain isn't so bad-- it's cooled things off (thank goodness!), but the sudden gusts of wind means my umbrella supply is rapidly dwindling.

Also, coincidentally, this is the view from my apartment to the west. That is one of the three ridges of Mount Mifune, the most famous mountain in Takeo. ;) And I have a vegetable patch right outside my door. Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture. Please stand outside of your door and take pictures facing first one direction, then another. I'd also like to see pictures of places you frequent (grocery store, post office, train station), and scenes along your walk to work, on your bus ride to the high school, etc. Weather pictures are cool, too.

    Regarding weather, what sort of rain gear (besides umbrellas, which are absolutely useless when it is windy...) are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just make it with an umbrella. Occasionally I just wear a hat, since it's warm rain and I don't mind getting a little wet. But, when it's really rainy, I just try not to go outside. XD

    And I'm forming a post that's a tour of my apartment. I just need to clean before I take pictures inside my apartment. XD

    ReplyDelete