Magic!! A travel-log, a receptical for teaching thoughts, a mode of mass communication, a random-thought-dump, and a whole bunch of Mary, all in one!!!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mukade

I.

Just killed.

A MUKADE.

IN MY APARTMENT.

AUGH.


Okay, so mukade are one of the few poisonous animals in Japan. They are a black and red centipede that can get rather large (the one in my apartment appears to be a baby, only about two inches long). They recommend medical attention if you are bitten.

I'm glad the one in my apartment was tiny, that I killed it easily, and that it came out in the light so I could see it instead of having it crawl on me while I sleep. But now I'm afraid I'm too psyched out and adrenalined up to sleep properly.

Oh well-- the good thing of this whole ordeal? It got me on blogger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment