Magic!! A travel-log, a receptical for teaching thoughts, a mode of mass communication, a random-thought-dump, and a whole bunch of Mary, all in one!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So, Dana did a final blog of her last day out here in Saga, which you can see here. You can see our cups! :D





That's a picture of Mnt. Mifune and Takeo's river, on my morning walk to school. Mornings the river always has such smooth water-- almost glass-like. I love it. :)


Anyway, now school is out for the winter. I went in the last two days in the morning to clean out my desk, review the past semester, and plan the next semester, and I must say, it's been pretty grand. The last semester was really amazing, with awesome Halloween card games, poetry, fill-in-the-black stories, laughter, poofy hair, and English. It was rather exhausting, but other than always being a little nervous my lessons would flop or I wouldn't be prepared (that only happened 3 times in four months, thank god), there weren't any major catasrophes! And I'm alive! :D That's definitely a plus.

Now I'm planning things for next year, so if you know any awesome songs that middle schoolers might want to sing, want to contribute an article or comic or picture to a newsletter I'm composing for the students and the school, or just feel like giving me a call, I'm going to be chilling for the rest of this winter break.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment